Online learning and online assessment with the human touch
Create and deliver your own online training courses quickly and easily with Learnbubble - a highly flexible online training system developed by Kent based software house Elmstone Systems.
- Offers you a quick, easy and affordable way to create online training.
- Learnbubble can quickly be personalised to use your own organisation’s colours and logo.
- You can provide your own course content or we can get it written for you, the choice is yours.
- Can be used to deliver and store results of online assessments.
- Version control makes it easy to keep courses up to date.
- Those who need it get full access to delegates' progress.
- Full history retained of all training completed.
- Delegates can fit training around their personal schedules and work commitments.
- If learners need one-to-one support there are facilities to support interaction with the trainer or mentor.
- The human touch - personal support to get you started with using Learnbubble.
E-learning made easy
Learnbubble offers a compelling and cost effective solution to organisations who are unhappy with their current solution or not yet using e-learning. It can be applied in a wide variety of ways and its online assessment facilities make it ideal for delivering compliance and certification training in areas such as Health and Safety and Data Protection Act regulation, and works equally well for:
- Product familiarisation training
- Continuing professional development
- Company induction training
- Academic areas of study using a blended learning approach
- Introduction of new innovations or products
Find out more about how Learnbubble can help corporates and medium sized organisations deliver their own training
Associations and bodies that need to deliver training to their members and keep a record of that training will find Learnbubble suits their needs.
If you have learning content or are considering putting together a course to offer for sale on the web, read more here about possibilities for a joint venture.